Climate Change Office, Ministry of Environment through the Project ADA/UNDP "Supporting Moldova's National Climate Change Adaptation Planning Process
POSITION: National Consultant on climate financing
OPEN TO: All Eligible Candidates
OPENING DATE: June 03, 2016
CLOSING DATE: June 19, 2016
WORK HOURS: Part-time;
Qualifications required: A national consultant with the following qualifications shall be engaged to undertake the assessment working in accordance with the planned schedule. The consultant will sign an agreement with Climate Change Office, Ministry of Environment, Republic of Moldova and will be bound by its terms and conditions set in the agreement.
- Advanced university degree in public finance, economics, climate finances or closely related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in public finances management or political economy analysis in specific sectors;
- Knowledgeable in Republic of Moldova's national and sectoral fiscal budget design and budgeting process, including budget planning, implementation and expenditure management;
- Demonstrated experience in fiscal budget and/or institutional analysis
- Solid analytical and conceptual skills and the ability to think creatively;
- Experience in vulnerability and climate change assessment;
- Proven experience on preparation of written reports in an accurate and concise manner, and public presentation skills;
- Experience in working with different stakeholders (government bodies) including civil society organizations;
- Fluency in oral and written Romanian, good command of English is desirable.
Interested persons should submit their CVs and financial offer by 19-th of June, 2016 to the following address:
1. by mail: 156A, Mitropolit Dosoftei St., MD-2004, Chisinau, Climate Change Office of the
Ministry of Environment, office no. 37
2. by E-mail: email@example.com
3. by fax: 0-22-719131
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Terms of Reference scan be downloaded here.